20 May, 2011

Goodbye Magereza! Goodbye Eliroi!

My last week at both of my placement school Magereza and Eliroi before joining my dad in Arusha to prep for Kilimanjaro.


Class B at Eliroi which I taught the alphabet for my last day. O is for Octopus!


The beautiful ladies of Eliroi.


All the handsome gents. After my goodbyes were said and pictures taken I said one more final goodbye to some very sad faces of the children who had changed my life and would never know how grateful I was. However, I couldn’t leave CCS without saying goodbye to the kids at my other program as well.


Although I started teaching later in my stay at Magereza than I did at Eliroi it would be safe to say that I developed just as much of a bond with them. A beautiful school filled with beautiful children, who despite the lack of resources make the best of their education.

Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera on my last day and it died after my first couple photos.


Gracie striking a pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment